A click is a forever thing
A picture speaks a thousand words
Check out our Services
Our professional photographers capture people when they are unaware that their picture is being taken, allowing them to show their true selves in their photographs.
We are well-known for our high-tech digital videography, which includes a variety of methods and techniques used to create digital videos or films to the client's specifications.
Pre Wedding Photography
We provide both premium and budget-friendly photographs before the wedding to demonstrate the couples' relationship by recreating their proposal and the couple's overall story.
We have wedding cinematographers who record a traditional wedding video that is documented in detail with every single ritual to help you remember each and every step of the wedding.
We have the best wedding photographers in town who will assist you with every pose to make your couple look perfect with proper lighting to accentuate the photos.
Find the most affordable wedding videographers who will professionally record every detail of your wedding with extreme genuinity so that you can truly value the moments later.
What Our clients say?
Bed restraints are sex aids used by couples who indulge in BDSM and derive pleasure from restraints and bondage. Nearly every sexually active individual is aware of what BDSM stands for in the status quo. Most people who know what it is, do not stop experimenting.
BDSM is an acronym for Bondage-Domination-Sadism/Submission-Masochism. It in the bedroom usually involves one or more partner/s being the dominant partner/s and other partner/s being the submissive one/s who submit/s to the dominant partner’s/partners’ sexual desires obediently (obviously both the parties agree upon and follow a previously agreed upon set of rules). Bondage enhances the levels of sexual arousal by bringing blindfolds, handcuffs, whips, ladles, ropes, sex toys, and under-bed restraints into play. It teaches a feeling of fear, excitement, and stimulation while simultaneously making sex a whole lot exciting.
Let us understand why the members of this kinky community are specifically adorning bed restraints.
Bed Restraints and their types
Under Bed Restraints click here to see them, are restraints used in bed to tie up the submissive partner to restrict their movement. There are primarily 3 types of bed restraints used by people who engage in bondage.
1) Ropes – These are the most readily available restraints that can be used to tie up a sub in bed. However, one needs to remember that the knots can be easily opened and not to tie up the partner too tight as it causes difficulty in blood circulation. They also take up a lot more time to set up than ready-made bed restraints like the X-type and Double strap type restraints.
2) The X-type Bed Restraint – These types of under-bed restraints are commonly available in all sex toy stores like twicetonight.com . They have four straps (one for each limb) from a single tip that goes beneath the bed’s mattress. You can either loosen or tighten each of the four individual straps according to your requirements. You can also adjust the strap length to stretch your partner’s limbs to their comfort level. This kind of restraint is very adjustable but a bit tricky to position in the beginning.
3) The Double Strap Type Bed Restraint – These kinds of under-bed restraints have two pairs of straps. The top pair of straps has attachment points for the wrist cuffs and the bottom pair of straps for the ankle cuffs. It is straightforward to put on and convenient to store and carry. They are also readily available in any sex toy store. The major disadvantage of this setup is one cannot adjust the width of the wrist and ankle cuffs. Depending on the sub’s body type, the straps may be too close or too far.
Why is it going viral?
After the rise of common sex toys like dildos and vibrators, Bed Restraints have taken the kink community by storm. Here’s why –
1) They are Beginners friendly – When someone has just dipped their toes in Bondage, more often than not, they are scared to experiment with aggressive toys like whips and wooden frames. In these cases, bed restraints are the best bondage equipment. They are not too aggressive since the submissive is allowed to lie down on the bed comfortably.
2) Makes the sub stay still – While other restraints like a ball gag or handcuffs might inhibit movements of certain parts, they still allow the sub to move about to some extent. This is not the case with bed restraints. The sub’s hands and legs are tied up, making it impossible for them to stop the Dom from doing whatever they want. The BDSM community believes that this brings ultimate pleasure to the sub (because they have no choice but to absorb all the pleasure by keeping put) and the Dom who is free to experiment with the sub’s sensitive spots without experiencing any resistance.
3) Establishes power dynamics – Under Bed restraints, keep the submissive partner in complete control, making the dominant feel like they are the one who is solely in power. This feeling of being in power gratifies the sexual kink of a person who inherently enjoys being a Dom. Similarly, the feeling of having no control over their body or total submission makes the submissive feel vulnerable and helpless. This particular feeling is enjoyed by a person who likes to pretend to be a sub in the bedroom.
The only downside of Bed-Restraints
Using under-bed restraints is highly gratifying, but there is one major short-term disadvantage of this masochistic trap.
Beginners will find it difficult to set up during the first few times. Even for experienced users, setting up bed restraints is extremely time-consuming and goes against the nature of the kind of spontaneity that people enjoy during intercourse and foreplay. Bed Restraints are usually complicated with several latches, well crows, and belt buckles that need adjusting to ensure the partner who is being restrained is comfortable and adequately restrained at the same time.
Do’s and Don’ts while trying out bed restraints.
You might be very excited to try out under bed restraints the next time you have sex, but you must adhere to the following principles while using any kind of restraints:
- Always choose a unique ‘safe word’ that the submissive can use when the play gets too intense to handle.
- Keep scissors nearby to cut open the ties or ropes in an emergency.
- Never leave a restrained person unattended.
- Do not tie up the person too tight as it may hinder blood flow to the tightly tied up body parts. Use belts and leather cuffs instead of ropes if you intend to keep the person tied up for a long time.
Enjoy the sensual experience of restrained sex but be careful while taking part
Most people believe photography is so simple that anyone can do it. However, we quickly judge ourselves as bad photographers if we take some bad photographs. Perhaps you want to take good pictures of your family or take your online store to the next level. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a highly advanced camera to take beautiful pictures. Simple things like lighting, composition, and exposure, all add up to making a photograph good or bad. Photography is a skill to be learned, and with valuable tips and tricks, anyone can be good at photography. Here are some of the tips and tricks to keep in mind to transform your photography skill:
Composition: Composition is the art of arranging subjects in your photographs. As a photograph, you have a great deal of control over what to include and what to exclude in your photos. You can exercise control over what comes in the foreground and background of your subject by changing your point of view or aligning yourself in a slightly different manner. In order to take great photographs, first, decide on your subject. For a better composition, select one subject and keep it simple by excluding all other elements. By excluding any distracting elements in the background of your subject, you can instantly improve the quality of your picture.
Lighting: The flash often produces an unflattering image and gives the subjects a red eye because the camera flash is harsh and makes people washed out. Pictures taken in flashlights also create heavy shadows behind the subjects. To take great photographs, avoid flashes and use natural light. Outdoor lighting must be of the right intensity, cast shadows in the right way, and should not make your subjects squint. Early mornings and late evenings are perfect for making use of this kind of natural lighting. When shooting in outdoor settings, always keep the sun at your back to avoid incorrect exposure and lens flare problems. If you want to take great indoor pictures without flashlights, make use of windows and doors with plenty of natural lighting. Make sure the light is soft and indirect.
Avoiding Blurry Pictures: Whenever you take a photograph, your hands are likely to shake a bit. These shakes might result in blurry pictures when the lighting is dim. Other major reasons for blurry pictures are moving subjects and using a low ISO to capture pictures. The best way to avoid blurry pictures is to use a tripod or a firm surface to balance your camera on. You can also change your ISO to a higher number if your camera allows for it. Another idea to avoid a blurry picture is to use a self-timer. This is an especially useful trick while photographing landscapes or buildings.
Photography is all about life; it’s about capturing memories and emotions. Photography is all about the look on your child’s face when they get a present they have waited for, the picture of your dog as a puppy reminding you of the good old times or the proud moment when someone has mastered a skill. Photographs metaphorically stop time to capture your core memories into a snapshot. People have a false idea that great photography is all about the camera they use. While cameras can make some difference in the quality of your pictures, this could not be further from the truth. Good pictures are a culmination of luck and learnable skills. Here are some tips and tricks from the experts for taking good pictures:
Subject: Deciding on the subject of your photograph is critical for taking good photographs. Suppose you are taking a picture of your loved one in front of a beautiful view. In that case, is your subject the person or the view? There should preferably be only one subject in the photograph. When you have decided on your subject, try to avoid all other elements from the photograph for a better composition. If your subject is your loved one, make them the center of the photograph by moving in a little closer.
Background: Is the background of your subject clean and tidy? Or is it filled with unnecessary distracting elements? An overhead telephone wire, a post, or a mess behind your subject makes your photograph less appealing. Another method to keep your photographs appealing is by getting closer or zooming in to fill the frame with your main subject. The close-ups can eliminate distracting or dull backgrounds. Most people tend to center their subjects in a photograph. Placing your subject off the center allows for more focus on the background and can be an interesting twist to your photo. To captivate your audience with your photograph, place your subject according to the Rule of Thirds. Consider your frame to be divided into three equal parts, either vertically or horizontally, and place your subject at one of the end sections.
Lighting: To take great photographs, use natural light. Outdoor lighting must be soft and indirect to cast shadows in the right way. Early mornings and late evenings are perfect examples of this kind of natural lighting. When shooting in outdoor settings, always keep the sun at your back to avoid problems of incorrect exposure and lens flare. If you want to take great indoor pictures without flashlights, make use of windows and doors with plenty of natural lighting.
Depth: Photographs can turn out boring and plain if there is no element of depth in them. One trick to add depth to your pictures is by adding elements in the foreground. Foreground refers to the space between your camera and the subject. If you are trying to take a picture of a landscape, try to include elements in the foreground.
Point of View and Timing: Sometimes photographs can turn better by changing the point of view. Try taking pictures at a different angle– slightly move up or down, left or right. Pictures taken from above can be very flattering as it hides facial fat, double chins, etc. Taking pictures from below can make them look more dramatic. Good photographs are also about perfect timing. One simple trick to capture such moments is to use Continuous Shooting mode.